On Flickr a small selection of pictures
After arrivals, the meeting is entering the heart of the project.
- presentations on National Educational System, our school, our city and traditions and peculiarities
- an involving debate about values like freedom, equality and safety
- a delicious break of homemade food offered by our families
- guided tour of the school and some activities in classroom
- meeting of teachers
- final Kahoot to discover how much all of us paid attention to the presentations… (and Kelly was the winner!)
- guided tour to three Unesco World Heritage monuments in Ravenna
Waiting for the Include Ravenna meeting – 2 days
Meanwhile, in Ravenna, one of the Top Ten Italian Cities as regarding number of volunteers per inhabitant, we organize the Festival of Volunteering, also with our students where they had got interviews and smiles
Learning/Teaching/Training activity C1
TOPIC: Democracy and Participation
OUTPUT: guideline: how to promote a campaign without losing a friend
The final output document of C1 activity is available here
All partner schools evaluated the C1 mobility which took place in Kalamata-Greece, from 2 – 8 April, 2017.
The evaluation made by Liceo Classico Dante Alighieri, Ravenna-Italy, is available here
The evaluation made by Siauliu Lieporiu gimnazjia, Siauliai-Lithuania, is available here
The evaluation made by Aoc de Groene Welle, Zwolle-Netherlands, is available here
Visit to the City Hall and meeting with the mayor of Kalamata. The meeting was published on the official website of the municipality of Kalamata.